Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Swap

My sweet friend Becca recently organized a Christmas Swap. I am the last one to post about what I got...Sorry everyone!

I got my package from Tracie.

First there was the cutest snowflake necklace:
And just as cute was a snowflake pin:

I love that they are snowflakes, that way I can wear them just a little bit longer.

Then in the box was the whole set of Avon's Almond & Milk. Lotion, body spray, body wash, hand lotion and chap stick.

And I love, love short stories. My grandma and I used to read Chicken Soup for the Soul all of the time. Tracie sent me "The Book of Christmas Virtues" from the Chicken Soup series. I can't wait to sit down and read it.

Thanks again Tracie for the great package. And thanks to Becca as well for organizing the swap. Can't wait until the next one!

Stacy

1 comment:

Jen said...

Tracie is a good gifter!