Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hubby's Away - Part 2

I'm not sure how many people know this, but I am not a big fan of red meat. I am not a vegetarian by any means, I just don't care for it.

After we were done at the home show and on our way back to my parents we were trying to decide what to eat for dinner. When we were kids my parents liked to make stuffed green peppers but us kids did not like the peppers. So my mum would make porcupine balls for us. In other words, just meatballs. So we decided that we would have porcupine balls and stuffed peppers for dinner.

So not only did I enter a public restroom on Saturday, I also ate red meat.

Later that night my parents, my grandma and Tween and I were playing cards. I look over at my grandma and she was bent over with her head almost on the table and her one arm in front of her and her other arm behind her. She looked like she was in pain. I started to panic and asked her if she was okay.

She started to laugh and said she was fine that her bra was bothering her and she was trying to unhook it.

More tomorrow.

Stacy

2 comments:

White Hot Magik said...

Gotta love Grandmas!

Becca said...

BTDT, but thank goodness I have Mitch to do that for me...and I am a red meat eater, but it has to be very tender and yummy!